The Science and Innovation Festival is a series of international conferences in innovation on economic, environmental and engineering science research to be held at the Faculty of Legal, Economic and Social Sciences of Tetouan - Abdelmalek Essaadi University , organized in collaboration with the European Organization for Scientific Research and Doctoral Studies EuRSED.
This scientific festival aims to provide a high-level international meeting, attracting the world's best researchers, industrialists, professionals, academics, institutional individuals and experts, in order to exchange information and share their culture of the field, theoretical know-how "multidisciplinary" and practical with experiences in the field. FSI-UAE is aimed at all players in the field, as it wishes to publicize multidisciplinary communications related to innovation focusing on recent research in this thematic congruence. Through a combination of keynote speaker presentations and academic sessions in the form of workshops and doctoral programs, the FSI-UAE offers many excellent opportunities for networking, learning and sharing.
All good quality articles sent by The Festival of Sciences of the Faculty of Legal, Economic and Social Sciences of Tetouan will be published in journals, books and proceedings Scopus (IEEE and E3S for example).
Date of the Science and Innovation Festival : 10-12 Mars 2023
Venue: Faculty of Legal, Economic and Social Sciences of Tetouan
- Submission deadline : February 15, 2023
- Notification of acceptance : February 25, 2023
- Registration for authors (last deadline): February 28, 2023
* 1 Best Paper Awards
International Conferences :
1. International Conference in Innovation on Economics, Management and Business intelligence ( FSJESTé) Submission
2. International Conference in Innovation On Statistic Applied On Management, Humanity and Social Sciences Submission
3. International Conference on Innovation in Applied Sciences and Social choice ( FSJESTé) Submission
4. International Workshop in Industry 4.0: Digital Transformation and Innovation ( ENSATé) Submission